Monday 4 April 2011

Dairy of a Wimpy Kid

Welcome now if you don't mind I am going to do a book sell for you, and this book is called Dairy of a wimpy kid.  Diary of a wimpy kid is mainly about this little kid called Greg in his family there is Rodrick his older brother Many his younger brother and his mum and dad.  Greg  has just started high school and has a friend called Rowley and they do everything together.  There are about 6 set that is including a book called, Do it your self, that book you will get to write your own story.  Well that is the end of my book sell and I hope you will get a chance to read these books. Bye bye.

3 comments:

  1. hi Kaitlyn that book sell is fantastic I love now I want to read that book so much
    bye for now From Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dairy of a wimpy kid looks cool I really want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I would love to read that book it was a fantasic book sell Kaitlyn!

    ReplyDelete