Wednesday 22 June 2011

How many people in the world?

I always wonder how big is the earth and how many people are in earth? well no one nows because you can't really go round counting everybody 1 by 1 can you, I think there is way to many to count 1 by 1. Well there is some one in the world that might now but the chances are very low. Do you now how many countries are in earth well I don't and I am pretty shore there are lots some one might now because the chances are not as low as how many people are in the world but that is just what I think. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaitlyn
    I think that is a really good post
    I like how you have written like you are talking
    It seems like you have put a lot of effort into this post
    good luck on your finding out about this

    ReplyDelete